pub pub lishhh euu xD

hello there ^^ i'm back! err, since when i'm hiatus? idk xD hahahah. so what? -.- Lol. guys! is it true EXO gonna make comeback in this November? OMFG! please don't T.T sobs. i'm going to polytechnic in November, and i'll stop fangirling. this is so SAD ;; i'm gonna miss my pretty BACON T.T uhukkk. but, nevermind. this for my future. and my future is more important than Fangirling, right? :D teheeee. even i'll stop from fangirling it doesn't mean i'll stop for forever xD kekeke.


he's my one and only -.- he's pretty isn't it? xD hahahha. i do love him, and he loved me *dreaming* Lol. urmm, i can't stop love him T.T why why why? his voice, his eyes, his aegyo xD, his hands really make crazy all the time *betul ke english aku ni* hahaha. main taram je ahhh xD lame me ;~; kekeke. urgghhh, you know what? i really miss someone. who is she? *secret* :') i hope she will always in good condition. /keuraii/

uhukk ;; btw, i make an simple icons :D for first time, yeahhh! xD hehehe. you can take if you like :)) and do credit to me ^^ icons from Byun Baekhyun, such a pretty ghei ;~;




 okay, got to go ^^ ppyonggg :* /throw bacon/ :DD

One Love, One Heart, One Destiny

Comments

Popular Posts